Mum wants Marmite for Christmas. “It’ll be a good present for you to buy me, Sonia darling as it will last a year at least – save you money”. A year, Mum? It’ll have to be a very big jar. “No, a little one is fine – hate the stuff so I won’t eat it”. Mum logic. Short blog this time. Mum is channeling her inner Tommy Cooper. Marmite it is.
About Sonia’s Mum
Sonia’s Mum is a transformational love story between a mentally complex mother and the daughter who adored her. I want to share these deeply personal and funny stories so that we can raise awareness for how challenging it is for many people who’ve had mentally ill parents and have struggled to come to terms with their own issues.
Follow on WordPress
Join 7,382 other subscribers
- Children’s Mental Health Week February 7, 2023
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Giant Star January 3, 2023
- Writer’s blog September 21, 2022
- Flights of Precious Angels September 11, 2022
- Mumbelievably emotional July 14, 2022